Saturday 21 April 2012

My Favourite 2 Earphones...

Well I have a tried a lot of Earphones and I thought that maybe it would be fun to show you guys my Favourite 2 !


Well,
1. Sony  Stereo Headphones in Pale Pink :
These are by far the best headphones that I have ever tried , the voice quality is amazing and the transparent ear buds are really comfortable.. The Pale Pink colour is also really pretty and looks very Chic and Girly..


2. The Original Apple earphones :
These earphones don't have anything special, but they are extremely amazing,The Voice quality is great and the grip is amazing.
The reason  used the word original is because there are many replications of these earphones and thus they don't have the same quality, The ones that come with the Iphone or Ipod are great...

I have tried more earphones such as Beats and Skull Candy , but the best are these....

I hope you Guys like this Small fun Post ,

I took out time from studies to write a post.

P.s : Please support by commenting, and also I love to read them :p

Thank you :)

2 comments: