Tuesday 7 August 2012

Old Haul ! ♥

Hello guys 

I was recently looking up some things and found some pictures I took for the blog but forgot to post!

So 2-3 months back I bought a few stuff, that I would LOVE to share 

1. Tony and Guy; Firm Hold Hairspray.

Well as usual I loved this product of Tony and Guy. The hairspray holded the hair perfectly in it's place and it was long lasting. Also a shine was there in the hairs after using this hairspray.



2. Tony and Guy Frizz Controlling Curl Conditioner.

This was actually bought by my sister but I also gave it a try. The Product is really good and does the job that it claims to do; Taming frizz ♥



3. Clean and Clear; Deep Cleansing Makeup Remover!

I was searching for a makeup remover that doesn't dry up my skin after removing makeup and luckily I found one. This product by Clean and Clear is fabulous and is worth a try.



Swatch of the REMOVER ♥ (Bad Lighting) 

4. Clean and Clear; Deep Action Pore Cleanser.

This was recommended to me by my friend. Well, I  this product.
It refreshes my skin, thoroughly cleaning it. I would totally recommend this.



Again Bad lighting :(
Swatch of the Pore Cleanser!
Support by commenting ♥
Will try to improve the lighting of the picture !
Thanks ; ZAINAB ♥

1 comment: